Tuesday, February 5, 2013

How to install ROM or Flash / Format HCL ME TABLET U1? Or, How to install Android Market / Google Play store on HCL ME TABLET U1?


Both questions have the same answer and procedure.
From stock HCL ME TABLET U1 have old Ice cream sandwich and it have their own apps store.
But as we all don’t like much their apps store we like Google Play store. For installing apps on our devices because of their good, clear, attractive user friendly interface. 
Or, may be some of you mess up your current OS Android 4.0 (Ice cream sandwich) and want to re-install the OS. Some Let start the procedure.


  1. Turn off your HCL ME and plug with mini USB and connect with you PC/laptop.
  2. Now press two button all together POWER+VOLUME (+) Button.
  3. And now, can able to watch a pop-up screen appear on your PC which will be a blank Drive.
  4. Open the downloaded file and open MPTool.exe as an administrator mode ( right click on the file and Run as administrator )
  5. Inside SD Update App.  click “Setting” and at upper right hand corner there is an PAK File browse a file name “vortex.pak” now click “Save and return”.
  6. Now Click “Scan” and you will get a message 1 device is detected and then, Click “Update” wait till it finish.
  7. And after that you tablet BOOT and wait it takes time for first time start. FINISH!! JOB DONE
Download      HCL ME TABLET U1 INSTALL
HCL ME TABLET U1
HCL ME TABLET U1 | KUNALCOOPERATION

15 comments:

  1. does anyone have the stock rom??? i followed the procedure, everythings great, google play is installed...
    however, tab keeps hanging, wifi doesnt turn on when off....have to reset the tab 4 to 5 times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. costom stock rom
    here is the link : https://doc-10-88-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/kfqphk1n5c305r14f2b2dkake4541085/8cedg0dr2n523j75e1btenneknjacgvr/1366977600000/03482814930722352447/10119568537783166209/0B3q6oq31j9IqZEF2UWFLckdQeE0?e=download

    ReplyDelete
  3. im looking for the original stock rom (without google play) that came with the device.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plz help me...........
    My HCL ME U1 tablet is not working properly...........
    Whenever I uninstall any app and then restart the tablet that app reappers again...
    And Factory reset is not working at all..............

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even sd format is not working...........?
    Plz help me someone

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is website to download rom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plz help me...........
    My HCL ME U1 tablet is not working properly...........
    Whenever I uninstall any app and then restart the tablet that app reappers again...
    And Factory reset is not working at all..............

    ReplyDelete
  8. My HCL ME U1 tablet is not booting. So i tried to restore the tablet. while restoring tablet, it is switched off automatically. but now i can't see the android settings menu (while pressing power+vol). Then i tried to format the same with your procedure (through MPTool). but while updating it showing "download error" message. My drive capacity is 512MB. if there any other settings needed in MPtool? please help me.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Sir,
    HCL U1 tablet not working
    my hcl U1 not on. only opening scree show (tablet).
    kindly give me some suggestion me
    lalit_197930@rediffmail.com
    9412433346

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi all, like ja29990 said I have installed the google play version, later that if I off the scree immediately Wi Fi will be turned off. Again if you try to switch on the Wi Fi tablet will be hanged. We have to reset the tablet to make it work. And booting speed is reduced drastically after installing it. I made my table worse with my own hands. How can I restore the original OS?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Sir,
    HCL U1 tablet not working
    my hcl U1 not on. only opening scree show (tablet).
    kindly give me some suggestion me........NATIONALMOBILERWT@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. i update everything show check out now its from my own server without annoying adds

    ReplyDelete